Monday, April 6, 2009

Arrested Development Revision explained

For this revision of Arrested Development I decided that I was pretty happy with my original, but realized I could add a few more insightful details. I added more description to just exactly what Michael is feeling while trying to convince his Dad, George Sr. to give him control of the company, rather than to his incompetent family. I noticed I used the word ‘show’ pretty frequently throughout so I changed a few to ‘comedy’ or ‘program.’ I took Robert’s advice that the ‘sex-laced, incest based’ line regarding Maeby and George Michael was a little too racy. The closing paragraph was also originally a little too short, so I added more description on why this show succeeds where most Fox shows fail. There were a few additional commas that were added and I got rid of any more filler words. Thanks for the suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment